Head of Students' Unit
The Head of Students' Unit in the Faculty of Business provides students with advice and information on many aspects of the University Rules and Regulations as well as information relating to their Commerce and Double degree. There are four Faculty Head of Students: Ms Nadia Verrucci, Dr Frank Neri, Dr Gordon Spence (Sydney CBD Campus) and Dr Christa Wood.
Make an Appointment with the Head of Students
To make an appointment with the Head of Students, contact Business Central 4221 3958, email email@example.com
The Head of Students has responsibility for but is not necessarily limited to:
- reviewing and monitoring the progress of all students within the Faculty;
- running a system for counselling students, including students whose results and/or progress towards a degree/diploma are not satisfactory;
- where appropriate, monitor and supervise the student advisory and schools' liaison services of the Faculty
- liaise, as appropriate, with the Student Ombudsman on matter related to students;
- exercise such delegations as the Council may from time to time determine;
- mediate where differences arise between students and academic units.
The Head of Students' Unit can assist students with course and subject advice as well as provide information on and permission for:
- advanced standing;
- overloading credit points in a session;
- changing a major;
- doing cross-institutional study;
- taking a Leave of Absence;
- applying for academic consideration;
- appealing a mark in a subject.
Business Central Sydney
Level 8, Sydney CBD Campus, Gateway Building, Sydney
T: 02 9266 1300
F: 02 9266 1399