Apply To Study with Sydney Business School
How to Apply
Application Process Takes 3 Steps
- Find a Course
- Make sure you satisfy the entry requirements
- Apply Online or by filling out the Application Form and sending it back to UniAdvice.
application Closing Dates
|Trimester 3||18 August 2014||4 August 2014|
|Trimester 1 - 2015||2 February 2015||19 January 2015|
|Trimester 2 - 2015||11 May 2015||27 April 2015|
You will required to submit supporting documentation for certain application. Please refer to the special requirement page for more information for the following courses:
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Forensic Accounting
- Master of Business Coaching
Important Things to Remember
- Change of name: If you have changed your name or any of your documents show a name that is different from the one that you have used in your application, you must present certified evidence of the change (marriage certificate, deed poll, statutory declaration).
- Special needs: If you have a disability and require advice or assistance with your studies, please get in touch with our Disability Liaison Officers.
- Accommodation: The cost of accommodation is not included in the tuition fees. See UOW Living for accommodation options on or near campus.
- English language proficiency: If you are a domestic student and English is not your first language, you’ll have to provide evidence of satisfying the University's English language requirements.
- Tuition fees: We have many financial assistance options available to students.
- Cancellations and refunds: See UOW’s Tuition Fees and Refund Policy.
- Declaration and signature: All application forms must be signed. Proof of citizenship: Certified evidence of Australian/New Zealand citizenship/Permanent Residency required before enrolment e.g. current passport or birth certificate.
- Certification of Documents: Original or certified copies of academic records, mark sheets or transcripts for studies previously undertaken must be provided at the time of application. Certified English translations are also required for documents in another language. The transcript must show all subjects undertaken, grades and stages reached or qualifications gained.
Last reviewed: 27 February, 2015